Monday 28 September 2009

As you can see below, work continues quite nicely on the Lego Ganesh strip.
I've seen the first four pages of Stephen Prestwoods' art for the ongoing Ganesh tale and it looks just as fantastic as his last episode.
Steven Denton is back onboard for the third issue in a row to colour the cover (and if you have seen the work he has done with 2000AD regular PJ Holden, you'll know I regard this as quite a coup!).
And the page layouts are all done for the next episode of We're On Our Way to Wembley . At this rate, the new issue could be out by Christmas. You lucky people!


1 comment:

Emperor said...

Having seen a lot more of this Lego Ganesh story I can confirm it has turned out very nicely indeed.

Good to hear Steven is back for the next cover - as you say his colouring of PJ Holden's artwork for the wraparound cover of the latest is lush. I also have a little something in that issue too, so there is no reason for anyone not to check it out ;) My contributor copy should turn up in the next day or so and I am looking forward to seeing it in the... flesh.